NORWOOD INN STATEMENT REGARDING CORONAVIRUS
We are open for a limited number of nightly stays!
Here at the Norwood Inn, the health and safety of our community, staff and guests is our highest priority. We are complying with both the orders of the State of Colorado and the San Miguel County Health Department (SMCHD). Norwood Inn can host essential and non-essential service providers for short-term stays in our lodging facility. As of June 1st we can host a limited number of nightly stays for travelers. Current health orders are posted at the motel. All guests and employees must adhere to the orders posted by the county health department. Please make your reservation and come enjoy our part of rural western Colorado as we gradually open business up over the next several months.
Colorado The Way It Used To Be
The Norwood Inn is the preferred choice for travelers, work crews, and adventurers in Colorado’s Western Slope.
Ideally located between Telluride and Moab along the beautiful Unaweep-Tabeguache Scenic Byway, the Norwood Inn services a wide-range of clientele from vacation travelers to work crews. We are approximately a 40 minute drive to Telluride and 1 1/2 hour drive to Moab.
Each room features:
- Fully-stocked kitchens or kitchenettes
- High-speed wireless internet
- High-Definition satellite television with new flat-panel TVs
- Daily refreshes and comfortable bedding
- See Inn Amenities for a full list
Our property features:
- Outdoor grill for guest-use
- Ample parking to accommodate big trucks to motorcycles
- Wide selection of room configurations from 4-person family-style rooms to efficiencies
- Flexibility for both quick and extended stays
Updated and improved, you will find that the Norwood Inn provides the most desirable accommodations for your stay in this area. Our friendly and helpful staff, comfortable amenities, and proximity to everything great on Colorado’s western slope make The Norwood Inn your home away from home.